Simply write your press release, or have one of our team do it for you.
Upload your release via our website.
Let our global databases deliver your release to media outlets, ready for them to publish.
is PR the affordable way. If you’re on a budget, yet have a message that needs to be told, then Faith Newswire is the perfect solution.
How it Works
You’ve got a story to tell (or a product to sell) but you don’t have the budget for full-service PR.
Faith Newswire is the perfect option. You get access to a wide range of media, for one low cost.
Faith Newswire was founded by a public relations firm, so we understand PR and how to make it work.
Simply upload your release to us and we will do the rest.
- National Marriage Week Starts this Week: How to Celebrate and Why - A campaign to encourage marriage, reduce divorce rates, curtail poverty, and benefit children [NEW YORK, NY. Feb. 3, 2020] – National Marriage Week USA announced today the upcoming launch of their 2020 campaign, which runs February 7-14th, and called for organizations across the United States to plan marriage-strengthening activities for the week leading up to […]
- National worship gathering ‘Sing Over America’ to be held May 7-8 - On May 7-8, 2020, Terry MacAlmon is organizing his first national worship gathering, called ‘Sing Over America‘, which will take place in the Comerica Center (the former Dr. Pepper Arena) in Frisco, TX (Dallas area). He will be joined by Don Moen, Paul Wilbur, Gateway Worship, Nathaniel Bassey, Vocal Majority and Joni Lamb & The […]
- April 18 – 19 designated as “Just Pray NO!” to drugs worldwide weekend of prayer and fasting - The weekend of April 18 – 19, 2020 has been designated as the 30th Annual “Just Pray NO!” to drugs Worldwide Weekend of Prayer and Fasting for the addicted and their families. Since April 7th, 1991 “Just Pray NO!” has united Christians around the world in intercessory prayer on behalf of those bound by alcoholism, […]
- Vaccine Exemption Removal Forces Parents to Rethink Options - The Old Schoolhouse® Online Curriculum Provides a Safe Haven FAITH NEWSWIRE – New York State signed legislation removing non-medical exemptions from school vaccination requirements for children this past June. According to NCSL, New York was the second of three states in 2019 to pass a law, forcing unimmunized children to receive vaccines in order to […]
- Southwest Christian High School, Chaska, Minnesota Featured in 2019 architectural portfolio - FAITH NEWSWIRE – Ogden, UT, December 19, 2019 – BGW Architects announces that Southwest Christian High School, Chaska, MN has been selected for publication in the American School & University® 2019 Architectural Portfolio. The project is featured in the November/December 2019 edition of the magazine and also online at www.SchoolDesigns.com. An annual competition honoring education design […]
- Heart-warming new Christmas movie now available on DVD - From Creator Tim Janis Comes a Heartwarming Musical Christmas Story Starring Jane Seymour, Roma Downey & Abigail Spencer, with Screen Legends Dick Van Dyke and Angela Lansbury. Narrated by Kate Winslet and Robert Redford, Inspiring Film Now Available on Digital and DVD HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Discover the magical story that shows believing can be the […]
Need custom PR?
If your publicity needs are higher end, we can help. Faith Newswire is part of Initiate Publicity.
We are a full scale publicity company,
helping our clients with bespoke PR needs. Some projects need more than just initial contact.
Let us help you get to a large, global, influential media database – at a price that is affordable for even the smallest organization.
Our services are available on a 24×7 basis, so you can send your message immediately.